What You'll Hear
By 2050, there will be computers with the same processing power as every human brain on the planet combined. This kind of massive computing ability provides game-changing new opportunities for business functions such as legal, audit, communications, automated back office, and personalization.
Compliance Week and Financial Research Associations will offer a new conference designed to educate compliance, audit, and risk professionals on the potential for artificial intelligence transform the compliance profession
Topics to Be Covered:
- How cognitive intelligence will drive the future of your organization
- Innovations in RegTech
- Using technology innovation for more efficient back-office processing
- Using tailored training and automated compliance reminders
- Leveraging technology to mitigate high-risk situations
- How predictive analytics will grow your business
- Demos for KYC/AML, fraud prevention, and cognitive auditing
Top Reasons To Attend
- Find out how technology innovation will grow your business
- Get the tools to strengthen your compliance functions
- Hear from early adopters of artificial intelligence
- Watch demos from proven technology innovators
- Learn how to practically apply AI in your organization
HOW DEEP LEARNING WILL CHANGE THE COMPLIANCE FUNCTION
Who Should Attend
Senior in-house professionals working in the following departments:
- Information Technology
- Risk Management
- Strategic Planning
- Human Resources
Get Answers To These Important Questions
- How to defend and manage fiduciary litigation claims
- What will the Supreme Court rule on the Church Plan litigation
- How will the Trump Administration change the current rules?
- What is the implication of the University fee cases?
- How can you mitigate the risk of future claims?
HOW PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS WILL TRANSFORM COMPLIANCE
When & Where
June 6-7, 2017
The Princeton Club
15 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
If you require overnight accommodations for this conference, please contact any of the following nearby hotels. Please note that FRA does not have a negotiated rate with any of these hotels.
InterContinental Times Square - 212-803-4500
Westin Times Square - 866-837-4183
Millennium Broadway Hotel - 212-768-4400
Hotel Sofitel New York - 212-354-8844