What You'll Hear
Improper oversight of your third-party relationships can cost your organizations millions. The headlines are filled with stories about recent litigation, corruption and data breaches which makes companies, on high-alert to focus on enhanced third-party risk management, stronger oversight, and heightened controls. Compliance Week and Financial Research Associates have joined forces and are proud to present the “2nd Annual Third-Party Risk Management & Oversight Summit” slated for March 20-21 in New York City. Listen to our senior in-house experts from various industries share practical tools and tips to navigate through the complex world of third-party risk management.
- Chief Compliance Officer Think Tank: What Keeps You Up at Night?
- Strategies to Safeguard Your Company from Cyber Security Breaches
- Conducting Risk Assessments for Different 3rd Parties: Agents, Vendors, JVs, Suppliers
- How to Conduct an Effective Third Party Audit
- The Third Party Dilemma: How to Work with Uncooperative Third Parties and When to Terminate the Relationship
- Keynote Speaker: Government Expectations for Third Party Compliance Programs
- Anti-Corruption Landmines: Risks When Dealing With Third Parties Outside the United States
- Supply Chain Optimization Best Practices
- Crunching the Numbers: How to Perform an ROI Analysis of Your Third Party Program
- Data Privacy Restrictions that Affect Your Investigative and Due Diligence Process
- Modern Day Slavery Risk: Identifying and Minimizing Forced Labor in Your Supply Chain
- Best Practices to Work Cross-Departments Effectively to Ensure a Culture of Compliance
- Interactive Conversation: Assessing the Effectiveness of Due Diligence Questionnaires
- Interactive Case Studies: How to Apply the Right Level of Due Diligence when Onboarding New Partners
- Protect Your Company: Critical Provisions That Must be in Every Third Party Agreement
Top Reasons To Attend
- Network with experienced experts Get a better understanding of 4th level third party and subcontracting risk
- Safeguard your organization with better contractual provisions
- Stay ahead of various anti-corruption landmines
- Stay on top of the latest cyber breaches and safeguards
- When to terminate your third party vendors
- Establish a best practices training and certification programs
- Conduct better third party interviews and questionnaires that get real results
- Hear from NUMEROUS industry practitioners and find out how they are solving the same third-party risk concerns you have
Learn how to mitigate risk exposure from your third-party providers
Who Should Attend
- Chief compliance officers
- Procurement managers
- Risk officers
- Third-party managers
- Vendor managers
- Oversight officers
- Operation officers
- Legal and in-house counsel
- Anti-corruption staff
- Supply chain managers
- Internal and External Auditors
- Due diligence heads
- Training department heads
- Enterprise risk management (ERM) staff
- Privacy managers
- Information security managers
Get Answers To These Important Questions
- What are the greatest threats CCOs face with respect to third party vendors?
- How have they enhanced their programs in the last 6 months?
- What can we learn from recent data breaches due to 3rd parties?
- How should you evaluate relationships and connects?
- How can you get more meaningful information out of the questionnaires?
- How often should the training program be refreshed?
- What do you do when data has been lost or destroyed?
- How can you improve your third party audits?
- What is the cost of getting your third party program wrong? What does your ROI analysis tell you?
- How effective are your contract provisions? Are you really protected?
- What is your legal recourse in the event of third party misconduct?
Practitioners save big off the registration fee
When & Where
March 20-21 2017
The Princeton Club
15 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
Phone: (212) 596-1200