What You'll Hear
Improper oversight of your third-party relationships can cost your organizations millions. The headlines are filled with stories about recent litigation, corruption and data breaches which makes companies, on high-alert to focus on enhanced third-party risk management, stronger oversight, and heightened controls. Compliance Week and Financial Research Associates have joined forces and are proud to present the “2nd Annual Third-Party Risk Management & Oversight Summit” slated for March 20-21 in New York City. Listen to our senior in-house experts from various industries share practical tools and tips to navigate through the complex world of third-party risk management.
- Chief Compliance Officer Think Tank: What Keeps You Up at Night?
- Strategies to Safeguard Your Company from Cyber Security Breaches
- Conducting Risk Assessments for Different 3rd Parties: Agents, Vendors, JVs, Suppliers
- How to Conduct an Effective Third Party Audit
- The Third Party Dilemma: How to Work with Uncooperative Third Parties and When to Terminate the Relationship
- Keynote Speaker: Government Expectations for Third Party Compliance Programs
- Anti-Corruption Landmines: Risks When Dealing With Third Parties Outside the United States
- Supply Chain Optimization Best Practices
- Crunching the Numbers: How to Perform an ROI Analysis of Your Third Party Program
- Data Privacy Restrictions that Affect Your Investigative and Due Diligence Process
- Modern Day Slavery Risk: Identifying and Minimizing Forced Labor in Your Supply Chain
- Best Practices to Work Cross-Departments Effectively to Ensure a Culture of Compliance
- Interactive Conversation: Assessing the Effectiveness of Due Diligence Questionnaires
- Interactive Case Studies: How to Apply the Right Level of Due Diligence when Onboarding New Partners
- Protect Your Company: Critical Provisions That Must be in Every Third Party Agreement
Top Reasons To Attend
- Network with experienced experts Get a better understanding of 4th level third party and subcontracting risk
- Safeguard your organization with better contractual provisions
- Stay ahead of various anti-corruption landmines
- Stay on top of the latest cyber breaches and safeguards
- When to terminate your third party vendors
- Establish a best practices training and certification programs
- Conduct better third party interviews and questionnaires that get real results
- Hear from NUMEROUS industry practitioners and find out how they are solving the same third-party risk concerns you have
Learn how to mitigate risk exposure from your third-party providers
Who Should Attend
- Chief compliance officers
- Procurement managers
- Risk officers
- Third-party managers
- Vendor managers
- Oversight officers
- Operation officers
- Legal and in-house counsel
- Anti-corruption staff
- Supply chain managers
- Internal and External Auditors
- Due diligence heads
- Training department heads
- Enterprise risk management (ERM) staff
- Privacy managers
- Information security managers
Get Answers To These Important Questions
- What are the greatest threats CCOs face with respect to third party vendors?
- How have they enhanced their programs in the last 6 months?
- What can we learn from recent data breaches due to 3rd parties?
- How should you evaluate relationships and connects?
- How can you get more meaningful information out of the questionnaires?
- How often should the training program be refreshed?
- What do you do when data has been lost or destroyed?
- How can you improve your third party audits?
- What is the cost of getting your third party program wrong? What does your ROI analysis tell you?
- How effective are your contract provisions? Are you really protected?
- What is your legal recourse in the event of third party misconduct?
The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 16.2 CCB CEUs. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this program content or of the program sponsor.
When & Where
March 20-21 2017
The Princeton Club
15 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
Phone: (212) 596-1200