What You'll Hear
Compliance Week and Financial Research Associates have joined forces and are proud to present a new program called “In-depth Conversation on Whistleblowers & Compliance” on February 27, 2017 at The Hamonie Club in New York City.
This in-depth conversation allows senior compliance, finance, and audit executives the opportunity to discuss ways to mitigate. During the afternoon, attendees will participate in roundtable discussions to allow for best practice sharing.
Topics to be covered include:
- Enforcement Trends and Increased Whistleblower Reports and Rewards
- New DOL Guidelines for Effective Whistleblower Compliance Programs
- Increased Scrutiny on Employee Agreements, Severance Agreements and Confidentiality
- Considerations When Someone From Your Compliance or Legal Department is the Whistleblower
- Unique Challenges When the Whistleblower is Not an Employee
- Insights from the Plaintiff Bar on the Profile of a Whistleblower
Top Reasons To Attend
- 5 Tools to strengthen your whistleblower compliance programs
- Learn how to protect the company with stronger language in your employment and severance contracts
- Find out how to minimize the risk of potential False Claims Suits
- Get updated on the new DOL guidance on whistleblower best practices
- Strategies to effectively train your employees
- Meet leading experts on whistleblower litigation
- Hear directly from the Plaintiff Bar
Learn how to mitigate risk exposure from your third-party providers
Who Should Attend
Senior In-house professionals working in the following departments:
- Human Resources
Outside Counsel specializing in:
- White Collar Crime
- Employment Law
- False Claims Act
- Corporate Compliance
Get Answers To These Important Questions
- How to protect your company from whistleblowers reports?
- Will the increase in whistleblower rewards continue?
- What should you do when the whistleblower is an employee?
- How can you prevent anti-retaliation suits?
- Can you protect your confidential data?
- What are the warning signs for a possible whistleblower?
Special Discount for in-house professionals
When & Where
February 27, 2017
The Harmonie Club
4 East 60th Street
New York, NY 10022
P: (212) 355-7400
If you require overnight accommodations for this conference, please contact any of the following nearby hotels. Please note that FRA does not have a negotiated rate with any of these hotels.
InterContinental Times Square - 212-803-4500
Westin Times Square - 866-837-4183
Millennium Broadway Hotel - 212-768-4400
Hotel Sofitel New York - 212-354-8844