What You'll Hear
ALERT: BEST RATES EXPIRE THIS FRIDAY, 3/24/17 | SECURE YOUR SEAT TODAY
2016 brought unexpected change to the alternative lending sector and this industry is moving forward in several important ways especially as it relates to small business lending.
We’ll take a deeper look at partnership strategy for banks and alternative lenders, especially in the small business lending space. The agenda consists of both bankers and alternative lending professionals who provide a wide range of experienced voices to weigh-in on the many challenges facing both sides of the industry.
Hear from a diverse speaking faculty, in an intimate setting, as they provide unique insight into the changing regulatory landscape, including what will happen with the impending OCC Fintech Charter.
Take part in candid discussions to get the answers to your partnership challenges from industry experts, veteran banks, and cutting-edge thought leaders at the Strategic Partnership Summit for Banks and Alternative Lenders.
Topics at a Glance
- The New Horizon: Is 2017 the Tipping Point for Partnerships?
- Case Study: Investment Banks Bridging the Gap with Alternative Lenders
- When and When Not to Partner: Examining the Decision Making Process
- Ensuring Proper Due Diligence for Ideal Partnerships
- Best Structural Options for Your Partnership Strategy
- Best Practices in Mitigating Third Party Risk in the Fintech World
- Compliance Hot Buttons in a Changing Regulatory Landscape
- Five Factors for Identifying Sustainable Partners in a Volatile Market
- How to Gain Comfort with the Alternative Lender Underwriting and Risk Management Process
- Increasing Profitability by Leveraging Your Customer Base
- Standing Out in a Crowded Marketplace: Successful Marketing and Branding Strategy
- How Artificial Intelligence is Changing the Lending Landscape
- Views from the Investor: How to Profit from Bank and Alternative Lending Partnerships
- Harnessing Data: Analytics, Security, and Increased Transparency
Top Reasons To Attend
- Hear directly from banks and get insight into their experience with and expectations for partnering with alternative lenders
- Participate in informative and interactive conversations with cutting edge market place lenders, not sales pitches
- Find out what steps banks and alternative lenders are taking to ensure that their underwriting processes are compatible
- Get the investors’ perspective on the future of bank and fintech partnerships
- Learn the how the practical implementation of data, artificial intelligence, and automation is making the lending process more efficient and transparent
Get insight into the future of the OCC Fintech Charter and what it means for banks and alternative lenders!
Who Should Attend
This conference is for banks, innovative lenders, fintech companies, and investors interested in small business and commercial lending including, but not limited to:
- Community Bankers
- Investment Bankers
- Marketplace Lenders
- Consumer Lenders
- Venture Capitalists
- Head of Investments at Private Equity Firms and Family Offices
- CIOs from Hedge Funds and Institutional Investors
- Investment Fund Managers
- Tech Providers
Get Answers To These Important Questions
- How will the OCC Fintech Charter impact the industry and future partnerships?
- What due diligence are banks performing on their potential fintech partners?
- What happened in 2016, how have those events shaped alternative lending, and how can similar events be avoided in the future?
- How can existing customer bases be accessed in new ways to increase profitability?
- What are venture capital’s expectations of fintech companies and their investments?
- What happens if a partner folds?
- How can banks get comfortable with the alternative lender underwriting process?
- When considering the development of an online offering, what options are there for banks and how can alternative lenders best help that process?
Hear how marketing experts are developing new opportunities within existing their customer base with data analytics and targeted technology education!
When & Where
May 10-11, 2017
The Princeton Club
15 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
We have a limited number of rooms available at $450/night. To make reservations, please call The Princeton Club at 212-596-1200 and ask for the “Investment Management Product Strategy Forum.”
InterContinental Times Square - 212-803-4500
Westin Times Square - 866-837-4183
Millennium Broadway Hotel - 212-768-4400
Hotel Sofitel New York - 212-354-8844
Register Now: Space is Limited!
For more information and to register, contact Rhonda West at (704) 341-2647 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Samantha Rosky at (704) 341-2390 or email@example.com
[+] Register Now