What You'll Hear
FRA presents the Investment Management Product Strategy Forum new event designed to provide an in-depth examination of current and future trends in the investment management industry to help you develop your ideal offerings. Join us for keynote presentations exploring developing industry trends, including federal and state retirement plans as well as the impact of the new DOL Fiduciary Rule. This unique program will offer 4 hour intensives on Target Date Funds, Managed Accounts, ETFs, and Alternative Investments and provides a wide breadth of knowledge for future-focused investment professionals.
Register now, for first-hand insights from senior executives at the Investment Management Product Strategy Forum, March 8-9, 2017 at the Princeton Club of New York.
Topics at a Glance
- How will the DOL Fiduciary Rule Affect Current and Future Products and Services?
- Plan Sponsor Panel: Investment Priorities the Next Five Years
- The Next Potential Great Opportunity: Federal and State Based Retirement Plans
- Staying Ahead of the Fintech Curve during the Rise of Sophisticated Robo-Advisors
- Best Practices for Communicating with Your Customers
- How to Leverage Technology and Manage Data
Managed Accounts Track:
- How to Successfully Construct Portfolios and Personalize Advice
- The Intersection of Managed Accounts and Target Date Funds
- Navigating the Regulatory and Legal Landscape
- The Challenges and Benefits of ETFs in the DC Marketplace
- How to Capitalize on the Promise of Smart Beta
- The Keys to Effective ETF Distribution
- The Future of Actively Managed ETFs
Target Date Fund Track:
- Customization and the Future of Glide-Path Design
- Finding the Solution to the Retirement Income Challenge
- Case Study: Emerging Benchmarking Solutions
- Interactive Session: Conversation with Plan Sponsors
Alternative Investments Track:
- How to Effectively Incorporate Alternatives into Your Portfolio
- The Most Popular Commodities and REITs Today and in the Future
- The Benefits and Constraints of Liquid Alts
- How Much of Your Portfolio Should be in Limited Liquid Strategies?
Top Reasons To Attend
- Explore multiple facets of the investment management industry at one expansive event
- Hear directly from plan sponsors and network with senior executives
- Get unbiased perspective on the future of Smart Beta in the ETF space
- Understand how to effectively benchmark your Target Date Funds
- Gain clarity on forthcoming federal and state based retirement plans
Hear first-hand from plan sponsors as they share their vision and expectations for the future!
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for:
- Investment Managers
- Plan sponsors
As well as:
- Technology providers
- Research firms
Get Answers To These Important Questions
- How can you best capitalize on the opportunities presented by the forthcoming federal and state retirement plans?
- What impact will the DOL Fiduciary Rule have on product offerings beyond legal and compliance issues?
- Where do Managed Accounts and Target Date Funds overlap, and what can we learn from that intersection?
- What role will customization play in the future of glide path design?
- How can you best compensate for fee concerns when incorporating alternatives into an offering?
- As robo advisors become more sophisticated, how will their impact on the industry evolve?
Identify and overcome the challenges of incorporating ETFs into DC products!
When & Where
March 8-9, 2017
The Princeton Club
15 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
We have a limited number of rooms available at $1800/night. To make reservations, please call The Princeton Club at 212-596-1200 and ask for the “Investment Management Product Strategy Forum.”
Register Now: Space is Limited!
For more information and to register, contact Rhonda West at 704-341-2647 or email@example.com
For speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Samantha Rosky at 704-341-2390 or firstname.lastname@example.org
[+] Register Now