What You'll Hear
Hybrid robo-advisors are projected to manage 10% of all investable assets within the next ten years.
Strong growth in recent years and a major uptake by wealth managers has pushed technology and investment services into a new era. Join us as we address challenges and opportunities posed by a greater shift towards this new financial technology. Learn about the strengths, weaknesses, possibilities, and limitations of robo-advisors in a unique environment focused on dialogue and networking.
Through in-depth research with a wide-array of quality thought leaders, we’ve carefully crafted a unique agenda for due diligence in wealth management.
Our interactive sessions will highlight key issues surrounding:
- The State of the Industry: Are Robos Taking Over?
- The Divison of Roles under a Hybrid Model
- Brining Active Robos to the Market
- Partnering with Robo Advisors
- Investor Management
- The Fiduciary Rule and Robos
- Lessons Learned from Overseas
- Reaching the Right Customer: Who is Best Suited for Robo?
- Launching a Pilot Program
- Cyber Risk and Operational Best Practices for Robos
- What Investors Really Want: Fees, Pricing, and Transparency; Is Robo the Answer?
Top Reasons To Attend
- Get clear data on adoption numbers and trends; what does this mean for your future?
- Discover how robos complement your existing business; is this an opportunity to leverage fintech?
- Find out who is really using robo-advisory services and if it’s got a broader reach than just millennials
- Learn how to develop an active strategy using robos
- Network with other financial service professionals who are curious about robo-advisors
Are robos your new competition, or your new partner?
Who Should Attend
This conference is for financial service professionals including, but not limited to:
- Financial consultants, wealth advisors, and RIAs
- Robo-advisory platforms
- ETF providers
- Investment and wealth managers
- Data, market intelligence, and research firms
- Head of FinTech
Get Answers To These Important Questions
- Is this technology that you can do yourself, or do you need to partner?
- What happens to the role of the human advisor?
- Are robos vulnerable to hackers, crashes, and other cyber risks?
- Can an algorithm really be a fiduciary?
- How have robos developed outside of the US and are there takeaways that we should be factoring into our own approach?
- Will robos be able to manage customers during a market turndown?
Does investment philosophy matter for robos?
When & Where
Harmonie Club 4 E 60th St
New York, NY 10022
P: (212) 355-7400
One of New York's oldest and most prestigious private clubs, The Harmonie Club's elegant Stanford White designed clubhouse provides an oasis in the center of Manhattan for Members and their guests.
If you require overnight accommodations for this conference, please contact any of the following nearby hotels. Please note that FRA does not have a negotiated rate with any of these hotels.
InterContinental Times Square - (212) 803-4500
Westin Times Square - (866) 837-4183
Millennium Broadway Hotel - (212) 768-4400
Hotel Sofitel New York - (212) 354-8844
Register Now: Space is Limited!