What You'll Hear
With so much change and uncertainty, there are many factors that make this complex and ever-competitive landscape challenging for sub-advised funds. Ensure that you continue to stay current with all of the latest twists and turns this industry is facing by joining s this April 18th and 19th at the Princeton Club in New York.
Whether you’re an advisor or a sub-advisor, this program is packed with useful take-aways that promote solid manager selection techniques, performance optimization skills and ground-breaking strategies to gain a competitive edge!
We’re bringing together some of the investment management industry’s most vibrant thinkers and decision-makers, and put together a highly pertinent agenda of topics that will provide useful information and groundbreaking guidance.
Topics at a Glance
- State of the Sub-Advised Industry – What and Where are the Market Trends?
- Managed Risk Strategies Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- How Are Investment Platforms Currently Utilizing ETFs and How Does It Impact Active Management?
- Investment Manager Due-Diligence – Today’s Fundamentals of the Manager Selection Process
- Relevant Asset Allocation Trends - Where are the Areas of Interest among Investors?
- The Next Hot Investment Product and Exploring the Dynamics between Product Innovation and Sub-Advisory
- Retirement Vehicle Trends- Sub-Advisor Opportunities in CITs, Custom TDFs and DCIO
- The Changing Face of Manager Research – How are Research Teams Adapting to Today’s Environment?
- Global Outlook – How are International Sub-Advised Opportunities Shaping Up?
- The Growing Demand for Multi-Asset Products
Top Reasons To Attend
- Develop effective new strategies on how to maximize the success of a relationship between an advisor and sub-advisor
- Effectively asses how asset allocation is evolving to meet today’s demands and learn how to fine-tune and reshape your strategies accordingly
- Explore all avenues of what smart beta means to the sub-advised industry
- Investigate key factors impacting the prosperity of sub-advisor relationships in this challenging market
- Get a pertinent and up-to-the-minute vantage point of the future of the sub-advisory industry by hearing current research findings and data on the marketplace
- Learn about what’s being considered the industry’s most appealing alternative assets and find out how they can enhance your fund’s viability
- Profit from understanding which new products are out there and how they can be beneficial
- Get a big picture look at current due diligence and advisor selection criteria
- Understand how sub-advisory is currently fitting into in the sprawling retirement fund universe
- Network with some of the industry’s top players and decision-makers
Don’t fall behind your peers when it comes to forward-thinking strategies what makes a “best-in-class” manager. Don’t miss the industry’s #1 sub-advisory events!
Who Should Attend
This forum will bring together money managers, wholesalers and distributors from banks, brokerage firms, insurance companies, mutual funds and liquid alternative funds to discuss and exchange critical information, ideas and insights in this lucrative market segment. Conference participants will network with the following:
- Directors of investment products and management
- Variable annuity product specialists
- Institutional and retail business development leaders
- Heads of sub-advisory services
- Separate account product managers<
- Third-party distributors
- Heads of investment product distribution
- Directors of client servicing
Get Answers To These Important Questions
- Which asset allocation strategies are gaining the most interest among mutual funds and variable annuity funds?
- How are ETFs working their way into portfolios and what does this mean to sub-advisory?
- How are market trends affecting sub-advised mandates?
- How has manager selection evolved over the last year?
- How can sub-advisors enhance the efficiency of target date funds, CITs or other retirement vehicles? What does the growing demand for multi-asset products mean and does it affect strategy?
- What makes a multi-strategy product successful and what doesn’t?
- How has manager research evolved over the last several months?
- Where’s the market going and how might I need to adapt?
- plus many more, have your specific questions ready to ask our top-notch faculty!
Download the latest brochure to see who will be among our prominent group of speakers!.Keep checking back as this is constantly evolving!
When & Where
April 18-19, 2017
The Princeton Club of NYC
15 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
P: (212) 596-1200
If you require overnight accommodations for this conference, please contact any of the following nearby hotels. Please note that FRA does not have a negotiated rate with any of these hotels.
InterContinental Times Square - 212-803-4500
Westin Times Square - 866-837-4183
Millennium Broadway Hotel - 212-768-4400
Hotel Sofitel New York - 212-354-8844